thewaterkills

i figure its pretty self-explanatory... the - water - kills...

Monday, April 17, 2006

...and there shall be silence

Monday...

roughly 7:41 pm

First day of Presence/Phenomena ... or as muzza says 'Phesence'

Spent the morning helping set up Goldstore.

--- Michelle says hi ---

Goldstore setup.

on the bonus side i got paid for that.... God rules.

did two services with wes on camera 1. second service got to actually do camera, learnt a lot, screwed up a lot.
generally tired but happy that conference has started, was hanging out for it.

I will be starting a second blog shortly to uncover the depths of the Metal scene from a christian perspective, it will not be definitive and it will not be concise. However it do more to describe where I am as a person musically.
on that note it will probably include all of my musical leanings...

...also a third blog containing film related blogging.

i figure, go hard, or go get pizza... and dammit I am sick of being that 'go get pizza' guy i mean come on other people can get fricken pizza, and I...I...I

get a little crazy sometimes..


c'est la vie

peace

out-side

J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home