thewaterkills

i figure its pretty self-explanatory... the - water - kills...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

...this is either really bad for my back... or really good.

second day of conference... over... well for me at least.

Micah asked if i wanted to cable pull for craig. my brain said yes but my body and body language said 'NO' kinda like a scream.
a point on my lower left leg just above my ankle started aching too. michelle tells me its all related... back... muscles et all.

still i looked at the clock and realised that I have been at church 12 hours today.
4 x 90 minute sessions and 1 x two hour session... which adds up to a big number i think.

im sure michelle, who is watching me type this entry, is looking down her nose... don't worry michelle, i will harden up... maybe...

she denies it vehemently of course...

of course all credit to her she does work hard...

part of me is looking forward to normal life, but then part of me is loving conference.. and I assume God wanted me here..
it certainly helps explain why my job at footprint books dried up the week before production & conference.
BUT BUT BUT B UT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES AND GLORY THROUGH CHRIST JESUS...

and as Phil preaches; God will bless us so that we can bless others.

i volunteered to help someone shift last weekend and they gave me $50 as appreciation. God Bless Them SO MUCH...

... and we are getting fed all week at conference for being volunteers...

also today we had the CCTV Faith Partners Afternoon Tea
essentially the volunteers got fed spiffy food...

all this is quite good because I think all i have at home is cereal, milk & eggs.... oh and coffee... there's always coffee..

Andrew's dog has returned/././ well not actually his dog, but the dog he borrows occasionally..

this dog is a staffy-lab cross. and the ---- got pregnant to a blue cattle dog.. and roughly 6 weeks??? ago gave birth to 10 puppies which are right at this moment pooping and urinating all over our deck... BUT NOT MY clothes on the washing line please God.

they also stink something chronic at the moment...

speaking of stinking something chronic....

...

i am currently wasting precious time on the G5 with a 30" screen, blogging...
when i could be changing the world... or video editing...

hehe

i love being me...

praise Jesus..

J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home