thewaterkills

i figure its pretty self-explanatory... the - water - kills...

Friday, March 14, 2008

you're all i need..... you're all i need....i'm in the middle of your picture

...i feel you now
but im sure uve made the bed
and you're all i need
stretching truth away
do you find me on my knees
are you begging for my trust again

stars keep moving through the sky
not sure if i'm alive

and we've lied, and we've cried
but the superstructure holds itself up
there is no amount of blood flow
that can keep me away
banging at the door
but your heart is closed again
so much noise to wake you
is mercy too late

must i keep returning
to the space i love alone
to black marks in my mind
to the scratch you left behind

stars keep moving through the sky
still not sure if i'm alive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home