thewaterkills

i figure its pretty self-explanatory... the - water - kills...

Monday, June 25, 2007

cooties...

posted on myspace 15 may 2007



cooties...

a continuation of the cooties debarcle..

-----

see the problem is that there is this girl right, and you're JUST friends right, then for no apparent reason it gets all complicated. and one thing leads to another...

those stupid things and their stupid leadings, and before you know it, this girl is like some sort of virus that invades waking and non-waking moments...

maybe you could just have a thing and it not lead to anything, but of course we don't live in that kinda world, instead we have stupid causality...

so then you think about this girl all the time and then something horrible happens and suddenly everything hurts for like 6 days or 6 weeks or 6 months... wtf is with that..

which leads us right back to this girl whose JUST friends right, then for no apparent reason it all gets complicated, and one thing leads to another.

and then its like some sort of see haw, or even a see saw where both parties are desparately trying to keep the thing level, none of this up/down/up/down $#!T.... so then theres this tension and....

...wait a minute... i like tension... damn liking tension...

stupid tension giving reason to live and breath in my bones..

ah sweet bones.
dem bones dem bones dem dry bones...

someone once thought it would be cool to have a xylophone made out of human bones... cool, but creepy... like insects i guess... or blood... oozing blood.

how do i keep getting back to blood.


"So basically i want to cover you with blood, what do you think..."


...so theres this tension, and it kinda feels unresolved, which is really exactly what tension is.
and all the effort seems to be in keeping it unresolved as it hurtles its way toward the impending doom that we like to call a relationship.

really i mean what kind of twisted freak would think that you could get two totally selfish individuals to join together as one. actually i guess its a really good idea and its just a pity about the selfish thing.

lyics from pagan poetry by bjork

"I love him

This time : I'm gonna keep me to myself
This time : I'm gonna keep my all to myself

She loves him

But he makes me want to hand myself over

She loves him[repeat this line ad nauseum]"

[posted a few hours later]

my head hurts...

feeling tired and run down and my head hurts, and i have to tidy my room or there will be no pudding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home