thewaterkills

i figure its pretty self-explanatory... the - water - kills...

Monday, June 25, 2007

light

posted on myspace 21 may 2007



light
Category: Parties and Nightlife

so its dark, and im alone...

the faint sound of thunder in the distance... there is a smell of something rotten wafting across my path.

i look up in time to witness the suicide of a streetlamp, this is the second time this has happened tonight. i do not feel that i am dragging anything metaphysical that might be collapsing the world around these poor creatures, but i am quite sure that they will stay dead for quite some time.

across the street cars career past, or idle. I have crossed the street and found myself at a store, it has a large glass window with which I find myself obsessed. I can see my reflection and the more I look, the more I wanna look. I dont see myself, i see something else.

Then there is movement, quick. a girl appears at my side, she looks at herself in the window, then turns to look at me, i turn also. but find nothing. There is no one. I turn back to the window and there she is staring at me. She starts to glow, the light coming from her eyes is so blinding, yet I stare and stare and fall. crumpled to the ground, but she reaches out and picks me up, holding me up. yet still all i see is the reflection. Now standing, she lets go of me and steps back before vanishing into light. darkness falls. I turn, back to the window, and start running...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home