thewaterkills

i figure its pretty self-explanatory... the - water - kills...

Monday, June 25, 2007

...scary old man...

posted on myspace 21 june 2007



...scary old man...
Current mood: ecstatic
Category: Pets and Animals

...this one day i was walking home from the shop and there was an old man standing by the side of the road.he looked mean. kinda like my teacher...


- - - - -

then one day your head explodes and thunders in your ear..

you shout but no one seems to hear..

- - - - -

you smile sweetly and lean over me, whispering delights as i twirl a straw around my clouded glass.
i inhale deeply of your fragrance and listen to the gentle echo of your voice.
you tell me of far off things, of beautiul places and illumination.
i drag my glass up, drain a little, then turn towards you. your nose meets mine, we dance a little, you breathe in slightly. I gaze into your eyes, a fountain, a geyser, an abyss. I am drawn in. Frozen like so much ice and concrete, this moment and saturation. an instinct shrouded by mystical perfume, it reaches up through my pores; into my mind, screaming at me GO AHEAD AND KISS ME, i wait, desperate for the contact but still slightly content to simply stay motionless. i tickle of fear reaches around my throat, caressing my larynx, scratching my wind pipe, it grabs suddenly and pulls...

darkness, theres a dripping, it feels like torture, but it smells like you. you you and you. a smell i can't ignore, can't forget, it reaches down past my lungs and drags at my heart, pulling me up and over, wrestling me free, i can see the darkness but i can't feel it for your touch has burned my skin to a crisp, all thats left is a memory that you were here once and you were with me. i hear noises, but they frighten me with thoughts i can't articulate and feelings i musn't hide from.
Your voice it scatters all my thoughts upon the breeze and loosens the chains which bind me in this place and threaten me with exposure should i dare to unveil what i have kept close to me.


- - - - -

the man wasn't there anymore, but i didn't feel bad cos he scared me, and i wanted him to go away, wanted him to leave me alone, leave us all alone. alone for the birds on the breeze, and watching for pigs on the wing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home