thewaterkills

i figure its pretty self-explanatory... the - water - kills...

Monday, August 27, 2007

and all that shall be...

have i really fallen or is this another excuse for laziness...


- - -



the image staring back comforts/confronts and leaves behind a spiry whisp of what could be.

to hide beneath the sweetest dream or to face the darkness that has been.

- - -

my eyes light up, a world on fire.

she beckons on and pulls me close.

i wave to all those I have left

and filter through the ones that came


did you come along or did we simply meet for a while.
is anybody with me?
is there a closeness so obscene I have missed it's beckoning glare.
there is no why and here is no down.

i am prompted to raise my sword and lift my voice and break through all that stands so tall
but there is a treason at sea. there is a spineless tingling that evokes a memory so repulsive
I can't find the words; must be denial for it were not my thoughts or feelings t'was simply an image forced into my lowly soul for per chance I played too close to the flame and suffered the transgressions that became the only reason for my shame.

but shame is not what tis to be, for shame itself has missed the point and bargained with chips it cannot divulge. and I am left wanting more; but what of? and fighting myself; for evermore.

is it me?

- - -

the solid face staring back and lifting me up from the mire.

- - -

have i even actually turned back yet, or am I still cast down to the side waiting for the passion to light up again, waiting for the worms to come.

maybe next time i will fan the flames and build the boat or is this the continuation of even more suffering of ups and downs and rounds and rounds...

- - -

she is fair and has taught me much for i suspect there may be nothing more; my consistency to hold up not myself or her or even us. But I am to walk alongside for a while until her hand restores my sight and even then to find my falling away a temporal cure to this ailing disease.

i am not sure what I miss anymore, I am not sure what is what anymore.

3 times she and me have walked along the path and discussed the many passing fancies, and frolicked in the flowers, but all shall end eventually and I shall find my castle ever-ready ever-waiting and littered with persons at this time unknown but then to become my sanity.

don't cry-this sadness comes but once in a while and we lift ourselves up and we are carried into the next realm.

piece of mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home