thewaterkills

i figure its pretty self-explanatory... the - water - kills...

Saturday, August 04, 2007

...GET ME OUT...

in desperation he turns and hacks away at the forest.

something burns within him, like a fear, but perhaps more like a purpose.

he remembers the light, how it felt, how it was.
it drags him on, reminding him, torturing him with the prize.
But now is not the end.

- - -

give me a reason to love you
give me a reason to be...

- - -

caught in the crossfire, of my hurts and her lies.
in the haze I am consumed by things i cannot see
behind me stands something i cannot remember
and the truth that wants to break out of me.

- - -

thick green branches
deep red welts
dark black patches
tender white lights

- - -

i must express this all and i must tell the truth and I must get it all out and be a good boy and not do things that i should not, but i stand there and look at you and all my senses are consumed and my brain melts and all within me wants to hold on to you forever.

how fair is the decision anyway when you're blinded by an emotion.

do we become more sensible and more plain, do we take less risks.

do we die a little on the inside each day.

if you were me and i was you, would you do it any different.
Would you still hold back, afraid of what will happen, afraid to leap.

is it a fear to leap/// what are these boundaries anyway.

what is healthy what is not. Maybe i just want intimacy... human condition...
what the fuck does this all mean anyway and why can't i just get on with anything.

it all struggles and gets back to things i can't explain or talk about...

what would i've become
what would i have done
where would i be...

where am i

who are you

what is going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home